|Tuesday, 02 December 2008 12:41|
The Plovdiv-derby in Bulgaria kicked off in the end of November. Here is a short description about the derby in general + a little match report!
The derby in general:
The derby is between Botev and Lokomotiv Plovdiv. Plovdiv is the second largest city in Bulgaria and many of Bulgaria`s best players come from this city.
The derby is famous for its fights before and after the match, and in every match something happen in the streets. The most fearsome fight took place here in Plovdiv.
Match report: Botev Plovdiv - Lokomotiv Plovdiv 29/11-2008
Here is a short story about what happend on this derby (I can speak from my side Botev Plovdiv and my group The Wild Band Kichuka).
Some pictures from the match:
" target="_blank">Click here to watch a movie from the match. Includes flags and pyro from Botev, singing and paper rolls from Lokomotiv!
Who's OnlineWe have 1015 guests online
SuscribeFeed Entries RSS
- Novi Pazar - Crvena Zvezda 17.04.2014
- Borussia Dortmund - Wolfsburg 15.04.2014
- Pss Sleman - Persengan Nganjuk 15.04.2014
- Big fight on highway between Torcida and Bad Blue Boys
- Panathinaikos - OFI Crete 16.04.2014
- Ultras Zrinjski Mostar 20th birthday celebration
- PAOK - Olympiakos 16.04.2014
- Djurgårdens IF - AIK 16.04.2014
- Cerezo Osaka - Gamba Osaka 12.04.2014
- Rangers - Dundee United 12.04.2014
- Newell's Old Boys- Rosario Central 06.04.2014
- Borussia Mönchengladbach - VfB Stuttgart 12.04.2014