|Tuesday, 02 December 2008 11:41|
The Plovdiv-derby in Bulgaria kicked off in the end of November. Here is a short description about the derby in general + a little match report!
The derby in general:
The derby is between Botev and Lokomotiv Plovdiv. Plovdiv is the second largest city in Bulgaria and many of Bulgaria`s best players come from this city.
The derby is famous for its fights before and after the match, and in every match something happen in the streets. The most fearsome fight took place here in Plovdiv.
Match report: Botev Plovdiv - Lokomotiv Plovdiv 29/11-2008
Here is a short story about what happend on this derby (I can speak from my side Botev Plovdiv and my group The Wild Band Kichuka).
Some pictures from the match:
" target="_blank">Click here to watch a movie from the match. Includes flags and pyro from Botev, singing and paper rolls from Lokomotiv!
Who's OnlineWe have 643 guests online
SuscribeFeed Entries RSS
- UEFA 13/14 Week 17: CL and EL final rounds
- Quilmes - All Boys 10.03.2014
- Wisla Krakow - Ruch Chrozow 08.03.2014
- Sutjeska Nikšić - Čelik Nikšić 09.03.2014
- Protest: Portuguese Ultras against police
- Riots: Trabzonspor - Fenerbahçe 10.03.2014
- Supporter died celebrating goal
- Vardar Skopje - Pelister Bitola 09.03.2014
- SPAL - Rimini 09.03.2014
- Napoli - Roma 09.03.2014
- PAOK - Olympiakos 09.03.2014
- Sydney FC - Western Sydney Wanderers 08.03.2014