|Tuesday, 02 December 2008 12:41|
The Plovdiv-derby in Bulgaria kicked off in the end of November. Here is a short description about the derby in general + a little match report!
The derby in general:
The derby is between Botev and Lokomotiv Plovdiv. Plovdiv is the second largest city in Bulgaria and many of Bulgaria`s best players come from this city.
The derby is famous for its fights before and after the match, and in every match something happen in the streets. The most fearsome fight took place here in Plovdiv.
Match report: Botev Plovdiv - Lokomotiv Plovdiv 29/11-2008
Here is a short story about what happend on this derby (I can speak from my side Botev Plovdiv and my group The Wild Band Kichuka).
Some pictures from the match:
" target="_blank">Click here to watch a movie from the match. Includes flags and pyro from Botev, singing and paper rolls from Lokomotiv!
- PAOK - Olympiakos 16.04.2014
- Big fight on highway between Torcida and Bad Blue Boys
- Pss Sleman - Persengan Nganjuk 15.04.2014
- Novi Pazar - Crvena Zvezda 17.04.2014
- Djurgårdens IF - AIK 16.04.2014
- Cerezo Osaka - Gamba Osaka 12.04.2014
- Borussia Dortmund - Wolfsburg 15.04.2014
- Ultras Zrinjski Mostar 20th birthday celebration
Who's OnlineWe have 881 guests online
SuscribeFeed Entries RSS
- Châteauroux - Lens 21.04.2014
- Turkish fans unite to protest against the new e-ticket system
- Benfica - Olhanense 20.04.2014
- Fiorentina - Roma 19.04.2014
- Kuban - CSKA Moscow 20.4.2014
- Eintracht Braunschweig - Bayern Munchen 19.4.2014
- FC Köln - VfL Bochum 21.04.2014
- FC Zurich - FC Basel 21.04.2104
- Levski Sofia - CSKA Sofia 21.4.2014
- Stuttgart - Schalke 04 20.4.2014
- Kispest - Ferencvaros 20.4.2014
- PEC Zwolle - Ajax 20.04.2014