|Tuesday, 02 December 2008 12:41|
The Plovdiv-derby in Bulgaria kicked off in the end of November. Here is a short description about the derby in general + a little match report!
The derby in general:
The derby is between Botev and Lokomotiv Plovdiv. Plovdiv is the second largest city in Bulgaria and many of Bulgaria`s best players come from this city.
The derby is famous for its fights before and after the match, and in every match something happen in the streets. The most fearsome fight took place here in Plovdiv.
Match report: Botev Plovdiv - Lokomotiv Plovdiv 29/11-2008
Here is a short story about what happend on this derby (I can speak from my side Botev Plovdiv and my group The Wild Band Kichuka).
Some pictures from the match:
" target="_blank">Click here to watch a movie from the match. Includes flags and pyro from Botev, singing and paper rolls from Lokomotiv!
Who's OnlineWe have 421 guests online
SuscribeFeed Entries RSS
- Rijeka - Hajduk Split 27.07.2014
- CSKA Moscow - FC Rostov 26.7.2014
- CSKA Sofia - Levski Sofia 27.7.2014
- Shaktar - Dynamo Kyiv 22.07.2014
- Israeli players attacked during friendly match in Austria
- Hutnik Krakow - Dynamo Kyiv 19.07.2014
- UEFA 14/15 Week 4: CL & EL second qualifying round - second leg
- Wuppertaler SV - Alemannia Aachen 20.7.2014
- Panserraikos Serres first training 2014/2015
- FC Zurich - GC Zurich 20.07.2014
- Litex Lovech - CSKA Sofia 20.7.2014
- Red Bull Salzburg - Rapid Wien 19.7.2014
Popular Forum Topics
To My Kibice
- ULTRAS-BULGARIA.net -
Ultras in Indonesia