|Tuesday, 02 December 2008 11:41|
The Plovdiv-derby in Bulgaria kicked off in the end of November. Here is a short description about the derby in general + a little match report!
The derby in general:
The derby is between Botev and Lokomotiv Plovdiv. Plovdiv is the second largest city in Bulgaria and many of Bulgaria`s best players come from this city.
The derby is famous for its fights before and after the match, and in every match something happen in the streets. The most fearsome fight took place here in Plovdiv.
Match report: Botev Plovdiv - Lokomotiv Plovdiv 29/11-2008
Here is a short story about what happend on this derby (I can speak from my side Botev Plovdiv and my group The Wild Band Kichuka).
Some pictures from the match:
" target="_blank">Click here to watch a movie from the match. Includes flags and pyro from Botev, singing and paper rolls from Lokomotiv!
Who's OnlineWe have 595 guests online
SuscribeFeed Entries RSS
- Crvena Zvezda - Napredak 08.03.2014
- Levski Sofia - CSKA Sofia 08.03.2014
- FK Vojvodina 100th anniversary
- Le Havre - Caen 07.03.2014
- Zamalek SC - Kabuscorop FC 01.03.2014
- Legia fined for riots on match vs Jagiellonia
- Biel - Servette 02.03.2014
- Olimpija - Maribor 02.03.2014
- Cracovia Krakow - Slask Wroclaw 02.03.2014
- Randers FC - Brondby IF 02.03.2014
- Hallescher FC - SpVgg Unterhaching 02.03.2014
- Malaysia - Philippines 01.03.2014