|Roma - Napoli 05.02.2014|
|Thursday, 06 February 2014 21:29|
Italy: Roma punished with closed Ultras sections after semi-final match against Napoli.
AS Roma will have two sections of their Stadio Olimpico closed for the next two home Serie A matches after fans aimed "territorially discriminatory" chants towards Napoli supporters during Wednesday's Italian Cup clash.
Roma got punished with a fine of 50, 000 euros and ordered to play one match with Curva Sud and Curva Nord without fans.
Thee two Ultras sections will be closed for Roma's matches with Sampdoria on Feb. 16 and Inter Milan on March 1.
Roma were also fined 30,000 euros and Napoli 15,000 euros after their fans threw fireworks at each other.
Territorially discriminatory chanting has become a major issue in Italy, where there is a tradition of people in the richer north of the country insulting those from the poorer south.
Photos from match:
Roma won 3:2.
Who's OnlineWe have 241 guests online
- Feyenoord Rotterdam training 28.06.2015
- Best of Dinamo Zagreb 2014/2015
- Nowodworek - Sobieski 24.06.2015
- Ukraine: Eurofan tournament 2015
- Charity match for Petra Švancara 27.06.2015
- Ultras fashion
- Best of Brøndby 2014/2015
- Chemie Leipzig - Stahl Riesa 20.06.2015
- Best of Saint Etienne 2014/2015
- Best of Hallescher FC 2014/2015
- Nacional - Peñarol 14.06.2015
- Basket finals: Zvezda - Partizan 2015
Popular Forum Topics
To My Kibice
- ULTRAS-BULGARIA.net -
Ultras in Indonesia
European Ultras Scene