|Roma - Napoli 05.02.2014|
|Thursday, 06 February 2014 21:29|
Italy: Roma punished with closed Ultras sections after semi-final match against Napoli.
AS Roma will have two sections of their Stadio Olimpico closed for the next two home Serie A matches after fans aimed "territorially discriminatory" chants towards Napoli supporters during Wednesday's Italian Cup clash.
Roma got punished with a fine of 50, 000 euros and ordered to play one match with Curva Sud and Curva Nord without fans.
Thee two Ultras sections will be closed for Roma's matches with Sampdoria on Feb. 16 and Inter Milan on March 1.
Roma were also fined 30,000 euros and Napoli 15,000 euros after their fans threw fireworks at each other.
Territorially discriminatory chanting has become a major issue in Italy, where there is a tradition of people in the richer north of the country insulting those from the poorer south.
Photos from match:
Roma won 3:2.
Who's OnlineWe have 217 guests online
- Hassania Agadir - Wydad Casablanca 16.05.2015
- Millonarios - Envigado 21.05.2015
- Santa Fe - Internacional 20.05.2015
- Ferencváros - Videoton 20.05.2015
- Hannover 96 II - VFB Oldenburg (22.05.15)
- Juventus - Lazio 20.05.2015
- RIOTS: Diyarbakirspor - Denizli BBSK 19.05.2015
- RIOTS: APOEL - AEL 20.05.2015
- Legia Warszawa - Jagiellonia Białystok 20.05.2015
- Penarol - Nacional 17.05.2015
- Difficult time for Austria Wien fans
- Ufa - Zenit 17.05.2015
Popular Forum Topics
To My Kibice
- ULTRAS-BULGARIA.net -
Ultras in Indonesia
European Ultras Scene