|Roma - Napoli 05.02.2014|
|Thursday, 06 February 2014 21:29|
Italy: Roma punished with closed Ultras sections after semi-final match against Napoli.
AS Roma will have two sections of their Stadio Olimpico closed for the next two home Serie A matches after fans aimed "territorially discriminatory" chants towards Napoli supporters during Wednesday's Italian Cup clash.
Roma got punished with a fine of 50, 000 euros and ordered to play one match with Curva Sud and Curva Nord without fans.
Thee two Ultras sections will be closed for Roma's matches with Sampdoria on Feb. 16 and Inter Milan on March 1.
Roma were also fined 30,000 euros and Napoli 15,000 euros after their fans threw fireworks at each other.
Territorially discriminatory chanting has become a major issue in Italy, where there is a tradition of people in the richer north of the country insulting those from the poorer south.
Photos from match:
Roma won 3:2.
Who's OnlineWe have 222 guests online
SuscribeFeed Entries RSS
- Corinthians - Palmeiras 27.7.2014
- UEFA 14/15 Week 5: CL & EL third qualifying round - first leg
- Dnipro - FC København 30.07.2014
- Rijeka - Hajduk Split 27.07.2014
- CSKA Moscow - FC Rostov 26.7.2014
- CSKA Sofia - Levski Sofia 27.7.2014
- Shaktar - Dynamo Kyiv 22.07.2014
- Israeli players attacked during friendly match in Austria
- Hutnik Krakow - Dynamo Kyiv 19.07.2014
- UEFA 14/15 Week 4: CL & EL second qualifying round - second leg
- Wuppertaler SV - Alemannia Aachen 20.7.2014
- Panserraikos Serres first training 2014/2015
Popular Forum Topics
To My Kibice
- ULTRAS-BULGARIA.net -
Ultras in Indonesia