|Roma - Napoli 05.02.2014|
|Thursday, 06 February 2014 21:29|
Italy: Roma punished with closed Ultras sections after semi-final match against Napoli.
AS Roma will have two sections of their Stadio Olimpico closed for the next two home Serie A matches after fans aimed "territorially discriminatory" chants towards Napoli supporters during Wednesday's Italian Cup clash.
Roma got punished with a fine of 50, 000 euros and ordered to play one match with Curva Sud and Curva Nord without fans.
Thee two Ultras sections will be closed for Roma's matches with Sampdoria on Feb. 16 and Inter Milan on March 1.
Roma were also fined 30,000 euros and Napoli 15,000 euros after their fans threw fireworks at each other.
Territorially discriminatory chanting has become a major issue in Italy, where there is a tradition of people in the richer north of the country insulting those from the poorer south.
Photos from match:
Roma won 3:2.
Who's OnlineWe have 2249 guests online
- HJK - HIFK 26.05.2016
- Zürich fans rioting after club relegated 25.05.2016
- SF Lotte - Alemannia Aachen 25.05.2016
- Hammarby IF - Malmö FF 18.05.2016
- Crystal Palace - Manchester United 21.05.2016
- CSKA Sofia - Montana 24.05.2016
- Nürnberg - Eintracht Frankfurt 23.05.2016
- Wisła Płock - Zawisza 20.05.2016
- Rangers - Hibernian 21.05.2016
- PSG - Olympique Marseille 21.05.2016
- Bayern München - Borussia Dortmund 21.05.2016
- Crvena Zvezda - Radnicki Nis 21.05.2016
Popular Forum Topics
To My Kibice
- ULTRAS-BULGARIA.net -
Ultras in Indonesia
European Ultras Scene