|Roma - Napoli 05.02.2014|
|Thursday, 06 February 2014 21:29|
Italy: Roma punished with closed Ultras sections after semi-final match against Napoli.
AS Roma will have two sections of their Stadio Olimpico closed for the next two home Serie A matches after fans aimed "territorially discriminatory" chants towards Napoli supporters during Wednesday's Italian Cup clash.
Roma got punished with a fine of 50, 000 euros and ordered to play one match with Curva Sud and Curva Nord without fans.
Thee two Ultras sections will be closed for Roma's matches with Sampdoria on Feb. 16 and Inter Milan on March 1.
Roma were also fined 30,000 euros and Napoli 15,000 euros after their fans threw fireworks at each other.
Territorially discriminatory chanting has become a major issue in Italy, where there is a tradition of people in the richer north of the country insulting those from the poorer south.
Photos from match:
Roma won 3:2.
Who's OnlineWe have 1814 guests online
- GKS Katowice - FC Baník Ostrava 24.07.2016
- Hammarby - AIK 24.07.2016
- Zeljeznicar - Sarajevo 23.07.2016
- UEFA 16/17 Week 4: CL&EL 2nd qualifying round [2nd leg]
- Rapid Wien - Chelsea 16.07.2016
- Portland Timbers - Seattle Sounders 17.07.2016
- UEFA 16/17 Week 3: CL&EL 2nd qualifying round [1st leg]
- Video interview - Russian hooligans about Euro 2016
- NEWS: Riots in Paris 10.07.2016
- Djurgårdens IF - IFK Norrköping 09.07.2016
- UEFA 16/17 Week 2: Europa League 1st qualifying round [2nd leg]
- UEFA 16/17 Week 1: Europa League 1st qualifying round [1st leg]
Popular Forum Topics
To My Kibice
- ULTRAS-BULGARIA.net -
Ultras in Indonesia
European Ultras Scene