|Roma - Napoli 05.02.2014|
|Thursday, 06 February 2014 20:29|
Italy: Roma punished with closed Ultras sections after semi-final match against Napoli.
AS Roma will have two sections of their Stadio Olimpico closed for the next two home Serie A matches after fans aimed "territorially discriminatory" chants towards Napoli supporters during Wednesday's Italian Cup clash.
Roma got punished with a fine of 50, 000 euros and ordered to play one match with Curva Sud and Curva Nord without fans.
Thee two Ultras sections will be closed for Roma's matches with Sampdoria on Feb. 16 and Inter Milan on March 1.
Roma were also fined 30,000 euros and Napoli 15,000 euros after their fans threw fireworks at each other.
Territorially discriminatory chanting has become a major issue in Italy, where there is a tradition of people in the richer north of the country insulting those from the poorer south.
Photos from match:
Roma won 3:2.
Who's OnlineWe have 526 guests online
- Monaco - Nice 06.02.2016
- Rapid Wien - Wolfsberger 06.02.2016
- Kaiserslautern - Union Berlin 05.02.2016
- Olympique Marseille - PSG 07.02.2016
- RIOTS: Atromitos - AEK 07.02.2016
- Nancy - Metz 05.02.2106
- Young Boys - Grasshopper Club Zürich 06.02.2016
- Ajax - Feyenoord 07.02.2016
- Olympiakos - PAOK 07.02.2016
- Hallescher FC - Dynamo Dresden 07.02.2016
- 1860 München - Nürnberg 06.02.2016
- Hungary - Ukraine 04.02.2016
Popular Forum Topics
To My Kibice
- ULTRAS-BULGARIA.net -
Ultras in Indonesia
European Ultras Scene