|Roma - Napoli 05.02.2014|
|Thursday, 06 February 2014 20:29|
Italy: Roma punished with closed Ultras sections after semi-final match against Napoli.
AS Roma will have two sections of their Stadio Olimpico closed for the next two home Serie A matches after fans aimed "territorially discriminatory" chants towards Napoli supporters during Wednesday's Italian Cup clash.
Roma got punished with a fine of 50, 000 euros and ordered to play one match with Curva Sud and Curva Nord without fans.
Thee two Ultras sections will be closed for Roma's matches with Sampdoria on Feb. 16 and Inter Milan on March 1.
Roma were also fined 30,000 euros and Napoli 15,000 euros after their fans threw fireworks at each other.
Territorially discriminatory chanting has become a major issue in Italy, where there is a tradition of people in the richer north of the country insulting those from the poorer south.
Photos from match:
Roma won 3:2.
- The Greek government has suspended professional football in the country indefinitely
- Sampdoria - Genoa 24.02.2015
- Football supporters in the Ukraine war zone
- UEFA 14/15 Week 16: CL and EL final rounds
- Feyenoord Rotterdam - AS Roma 26.02.2015
- RIOTS: Internacional - Universidad Chile 26.02.2015
- NEWS: Special police stormed club house of Spanish ultras group
- Olympic Safi - Raja Casablanca 22.02.2015
Who's OnlineWe have 616 guests online
- SK Sturm Graz - Austria Wien 03.03.2015
- Dinamo Bucharest - Universitatea Cluj 28.02.2015
- Chemie Leipzig - Union Berlin 01.03.2015
- Nantes - Guingamp 01.03.2015
- Dynamo Kyiv - Metalist Kharkiv 01.03.2015
- Apollon - Anorthosis 28.02.2015
- RIOTS: Rotherham - Millwall 28.02.2015
- Club Africain - Etoile du Sahel 01.03.2015
- Beylerbeyi - Fenerbahce 01.03.2015
- PGwear Spring/Summer 2015 collection is on now!
- Jagodina - Crvena Zvezda 01.03.2015
- Lokomotiv Sofia - CSKA Sofia 01.03.2015
Popular Forum Topics
To My Kibice
- ULTRAS-BULGARIA.net -
Ultras in Indonesia
European Ultras Scene