|Roma - Napoli 05.02.2014|
|Thursday, 06 February 2014 21:29|
Italy: Roma punished with closed Ultras sections after semi-final match against Napoli.
AS Roma will have two sections of their Stadio Olimpico closed for the next two home Serie A matches after fans aimed "territorially discriminatory" chants towards Napoli supporters during Wednesday's Italian Cup clash.
Roma got punished with a fine of 50, 000 euros and ordered to play one match with Curva Sud and Curva Nord without fans.
Thee two Ultras sections will be closed for Roma's matches with Sampdoria on Feb. 16 and Inter Milan on March 1.
Roma were also fined 30,000 euros and Napoli 15,000 euros after their fans threw fireworks at each other.
Territorially discriminatory chanting has become a major issue in Italy, where there is a tradition of people in the richer north of the country insulting those from the poorer south.
Photos from match:
Roma won 3:2.
Who's OnlineWe have 1038 guests online
- Hajduk Split - Slovan Liberec 27.08.2015
- FC København - AGF 23.08.2015
- Polonia Piła - Wybrzeże Gdańsk 23.08.15
- UEFA 15/16 Week 8: CL & EL play-offs - Second leg
- Police brutality in Ukraine 22.08.2015
- Drita - Gjilani 23.08.2015
- Zrinjski Mostar - Široki Brijeg 23.08.2015
- Djurgården - Hammarby 24.08.2015
- Fortuna Düsseldorf - SC Freiburg 22.08.2015
- Arminia Bielefeld - Eintracht Braunschweig 21.08.2015
- Crvena Zvezda - Javor 23.08.2015
- Zagłębie Sosnowiec - Arka Gdynia 22.08.2015
Popular Forum Topics
To My Kibice
- ULTRAS-BULGARIA.net -
Ultras in Indonesia
European Ultras Scene