|Roma - Napoli 05.02.2014|
|Thursday, 06 February 2014 20:29|
Italy: Roma punished with closed Ultras sections after semi-final match against Napoli.
AS Roma will have two sections of their Stadio Olimpico closed for the next two home Serie A matches after fans aimed "territorially discriminatory" chants towards Napoli supporters during Wednesday's Italian Cup clash.
Roma got punished with a fine of 50, 000 euros and ordered to play one match with Curva Sud and Curva Nord without fans.
Thee two Ultras sections will be closed for Roma's matches with Sampdoria on Feb. 16 and Inter Milan on March 1.
Roma were also fined 30,000 euros and Napoli 15,000 euros after their fans threw fireworks at each other.
Territorially discriminatory chanting has become a major issue in Italy, where there is a tradition of people in the richer north of the country insulting those from the poorer south.
Photos from match:
Roma won 3:2.
Who's OnlineWe have 628 guests online
- UEFA 15/16 Week 13: CL & EL group stage - round 5
- Black Friday in Ultras-Tifo shop
- Juventus - Manchester City 25.11.2015
- Borussia Mönchengladbach - FC Sevilla 25.11.2015
- Radnički Niš - Crvena Zvezda 22.11.2015
- Wydad Casablanca - Ittihad Tanger 21.11.2015
- St. Gallen - Basel 22.11.2015
- Spartak Trnava - Slovan Bratislava 22.11.2015
- VV IJsselmeervogels - SV Spakenburg 21.11.2015
- SV 1860 München II vs. FC Bayern München II 22.11.2015
- Luzern - Thun 21.11.2015
- Wisła Płock - Zagłębie Sosnowiec 22.11.2015
Popular Forum Topics
To My Kibice
- ULTRAS-BULGARIA.net -
Ultras in Indonesia
European Ultras Scene