|Aris - Paok|
|Tuesday, 27 January 2009 14:09|
Teams entered the lock rooms again, and when they came out again this happend:
We also showed our "friends" of Paok who is the real boss in this city:
The match ended 0-0, and later there was many incidents.
Thanks to "iatro" for this match report! You can click here to see more actions from this match and other matches in Greece in January 2009.
Who's OnlineWe have 309 guests online
- UEFA 16/17 Week 1: Europa League 1st qualifying round [1st leg]
- Film: The Resort - Provincial Story X
- Croatian ultras jailed for flares and fight in Saint Etienne
- Persija fans clashed with police
- Just imagine you lose your football home…
- NEWS: Mechanik Radomsko - Widzew Lodz 18.06.2016
- PHOTOS: Pyro shows during EURO 2016!
- Torcida explained why did Croatian ultras throw flares at Euro
- Klos Zaniemysl - Wiara Lecha 18.06.2016
- BSG Chemie Leipzig - VfB Empor Glauchau 18.06.2016
- NEWS: Iceland - Hungary 18.06.2016
- Police arrest 12 people suspect of planning terror attacks on football fans
Popular Forum Topics
To My Kibice
- ULTRAS-BULGARIA.net -
Ultras in Indonesia
European Ultras Scene