|Romanian ultras protest 24.03.2012|
|Monday, 26 March 2012 20:26|
Romanian ultras have big problems since authorities introduced new system of anti ultras restrictions in December 2011. For several years, police, politicians and the Roman Football Federation president Dumitru Dragomir (ultras call him Dragomi Mitica) do their best to destroy ultra movement. Mitica is a man with criminal past, twice commended by the court. He is accompanied by George "Gill" Becali, politician, entrepreneur and after all, the president of Steaua Bucharest. So the Steaua ultras had the hardest life so far. But it's not easy and for the other groups.
On the friendly match Romania - Urugay (February 29), ultras raised message against Football federation and cops immediately attacked them.
0:48 headshot! :D
Who's OnlineWe have 529 guests online
- Film: The Resort - Provincial Story X
- Croatian ultras jailed for flares and fight in Saint Etienne
- Persija fans clashed with police
- Just imagine you lose your football home…
- NEWS: Mechanik Radomsko - Widzew Lodz 18.06.2016
- PHOTOS: Pyro shows during EURO 2016!
- Torcida explained why did Croatian ultras throw flares at Euro
- Klos Zaniemysl - Wiara Lecha 18.06.2016
- BSG Chemie Leipzig - VfB Empor Glauchau 18.06.2016
- NEWS: Iceland - Hungary 18.06.2016
- Police arrest 12 people suspect of planning terror attacks on football fans
- NEWS: Protest by Croatian ultras against their football association!
Popular Forum Topics
To My Kibice
- ULTRAS-BULGARIA.net -
Ultras in Indonesia
European Ultras Scene