|Napoli - Manchester City 22.11.2011|
|Wednesday, 23 November 2011 19:50|
Fantastic atmosphere at San Paolo Stadium!
Tuesday evening Napoli played against Manchester City home at San Paolo in Champions League group stage. When players entered the pitch stadium exploded. Different Tifo's were displayed all around the stadium, not only from one single curva. Flares, firework, strobos, choreo, banners and flags. Everything!
After 90 minutes with loud support Napoli won 2-1 against modern club from England.
Most likely UEFA will fine Napoli for this fantastic show, they prefer fans who sit and eat popcorn...
Photos & Videos:
Who's OnlineWe have 707 guests online
SuscribeFeed Entries RSS
- Crvena Zvezda - Napredak 08.03.2014
- Levski Sofia - CSKA Sofia 08.03.2014
- FK Vojvodina 100th anniversary
- Le Havre - Caen 07.03.2014
- Zamalek SC - Kabuscorop FC 01.03.2014
- Legia fined for riots on match vs Jagiellonia
- Biel - Servette 02.03.2014
- Olimpija - Maribor 02.03.2014
- Cracovia Krakow - Slask Wroclaw 02.03.2014
- Randers FC - Brondby IF 02.03.2014
- Hallescher FC - SpVgg Unterhaching 02.03.2014
- Malaysia - Philippines 01.03.2014